Call Us: (02) 9557 7775
Address: 541 King Street, Newtown NSW 2042
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All day FREE parking is available in nearby Holmwood Street and Alice Lane, Newtown. Along with ample 2 hours FREE parking between 8am-10pm every day in surrounding streets. Alternatively, 1 hour FREE parking is available during most times of the day along King Street.
- M30: Spit Junction to Sydenham via City via Mosman, Neutral Bay, City, Chippendale, Newtown & Sydenham
- M10: Leichhardt to Maroubra Junction via Parramatta Road, University of Sydney, University of Technology, Broadway, City, Taylor Squar, Anzac Parade and UNSW
- 308: Marrickville Metro to City – Gresham Street via St. Peters, Alexandria and Redfern. Starts & ends at Redfern in morning and afternoon peak periods
- 348: Wolli Creek to Bondi Junction via Tempe, Sydenham, St. Peters, Alexandria, Rosebery, UNSW, Randwick and Waverley
- 352: Marrickville Metro to Bondi Junction via Newtown, University of Sydney, Chippendale, Surry Hills, Darlinghurst and Paddington
- 355: Marrickville Metro via Newtown and Surry Hills
- 412: Campsie to City via Dulwich Hill, Marrickville and Newtown
- 413: Campsie to City via Ashbury, Lewisham, Parramatta Road, University of Sydney and Railway Square
- 418: Bondi Junction to Burwood via Queens Park, Prince of Wales Hospital, Kingsford, Eastlakes, Mascot, Sydenham, Marrickville Metro, Dulwich Hill, Hurlstone Park, Ashfield and Croydon
The Inner West Council area is well services by Sydney Trains with stations on the Bankstown Line, Inner West Line and Illawarra Line. Bicycles are permitted on Sydney and Intercity train services for free.
- T3 Bankstown Line: Dulwich Hill, Marrickville, Sydenham, St. Peters. Services to the City or to Liverpool/Lidcombe via Bankstown
- T4 Eastern Suburbs & Illawarra Line: Sydenham, Tempe. Services to Bondi Junction via the City, or to Mortdale/Waterfall/Cronulla
- T2 Inner West & South Line: Newtown, Stanmore, Petersham, Lewisham. All stations services to the City or to Homebush
- T2 Airport Line (weekday peak only): Sydenham. Express services to the City (morning peak) and to Cambpelltown (afternoon peak).
Sydney Trains also provices a late night bus service (Night Ride) during early morning hours when most trains do not run. The Night Ride network mirrors the rail network, but some routs and stopping patterns are different.
Authorised car share parking is available at nearby Holmwood Street, Newtown.