- An amazing opportunity awaits for you to join a newly built practice with super luxe facilities.
- This custom-built practice focuses on the ultimate patient experience and high quality dentistry. We value our team as much as we value our clients and your well-being is top priority.
- You will learn about dentistry, skin care, trios digital scanning and workflow to create milled crowns. You will also learn about the multifaceted approach to creating beautiful healthy smiles.
- As part of our foundation team, you will partake in a structured induction and training program created by the principal dentist for our practice.
- You’ll be working under the close guidance of the experienced principal dentist.
- No previous dental or medical reception experience required. Customer service experience is favourable.
About The Role
- You’ll have a great personality, be outgoing & conversational and give exceptional patient care and assist dentists and team members.
- You’ll be a team player who has passion for quality dentistry & the ultimate customer service experience.
- You’ll be organised, handle pressure well, be a good learner and listener.
- You’ll help to maintain infection control and sterilisation standards.
- You’ll greet new and existing patients and their families with a positive, professional approach.
- You’ll have excellent phone skills and handle email enquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- You’ll triage and schedule appointments.
- You’ll enter patient data into practice database, EXCEL.
- You’ll process accounts and payments.
- You’ll follow all policies and procedures and perform general administration and other duties.
- You’ll assist the principal dentist manager in leading an effective administrative team.
- You’ll record treatment information in patient records and be a competent typist as well as confident with technology.
- You’ll maintain reception and common areas immaculately and help the team with stock control and any other duties.
- You’ll participate in the treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care.
- You’ll be proactive and prepare for each day’s appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible for the team. You’ll support positive and proactive dental care.
- You’ll love getting social (i.e. love to appear regularly on our digital & social media platforms)
- Located in one of Sydney’s most iconic and busiest strips, you’ll be a part of a close and supportive community.
- With Sydney Park down the road, you’ll be able to go for a walk or dine outdoors during your lunch break. Alternatively, your endless choice of restaurants and cafes surrounding you will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Public transport and parking are all at your doorstep.
What We Need From You
- You have a warm, friendly, engaging personality and you approach things with a smile.
- You are proactive, passionate for dentistry, and are empathetic.
- You are well presented, punctual, efficient, organised, adaptable, work seamlessly in a team and receive constructive feedback well.
- You are be interested in constantly improving your dental assisting skills, lead when needed, attend team meetings & professional development activities.
- You are capable, driven and motivated to learn new things and progress.
- You always respect all team members.
- You work well under pressure, can multi-task and follow practice procedures, policies and systems exceptionally well.
- You prepare for your day/weeks, are organised and have exceptional diary management.
- You have exceptional IT skills.
- You will also learn other duties as deemed reasonable by the practice manager.
- You’re a hard worker who thrives in an environment that supports continued learning and positively contribute in a team environment.
- You take it upon yourself to always find things to do without having to be directed or you ask when you need help.
- You participate in team meetings and help to train team members.
- You’re an excellent communicator, and you are someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with our team and our clients.
- You are committed to providing the ultimate customer service experience to our clients.
- You have an open-minded approach to dental care and have passion for dentistry and the wellness of others.
- We have been in operation since 2011. We started in the metro market then moved rurally and are now back in Sydney.
- We are a bespoke practice that is family run and you’ll even meet our young children.
- We are passionate about our team and our patients and love to support the growth of individuals within our work family.