iDental Surgery is seeking Health Receptionists to start a full-time role or permanent part-time role at our brand new practice. You will work along side a dental & dermal therapy team.
Who We Are
iDental Surgery is 100% locally owned and operated. We were established nearly 10 years ago in Sydney and for the last five years we have been operating in rural NSW. In 2020, we have returned to Sydney, relocating to an exciting new gorgeous premises.
We are a husband & wife team made up of Principal Dentist Dr. Vicky Prokopiou, who has almost 20 years experience in the health industry – having studied both pharmacy and dentistry, along with a keen passion for health & wellness. Dr. Vicky believes in evidence-based dentistry & dermal therapies.
Practice Partner Peter Samios has a business & marketing background, with dental experience from our rural practice, along with nine years of experience working in the media industry at a local and national level.
What We’re All About
We are local. We are privately owned. We strive to provide a friendly, knowledgeable, memorable experience for our patients, giving them the best and most appropriate oral health advice & treatments.
The successful applicants must believe in treating patients as a whole, whilst educating patients about their individual health needs.
With a brand new practice, comes brand new equipment. Including Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening, OPG, new dental chairs, digital intra-oral x-rays, the latest computers, new sterilisation room, nitrous oxide, EMS Airflow and rotary endodontic systems.
What We’re Looking For
- A health receptionist to represent both our brands – iDental Surgery & Aliki Skin + Care
- Great personality, outgoing & conversational
- A team player
- A passion for quality dentistry & quality customer service
- Previous experience as a receptionist in the dental or beauty industries
- Community involvement & promotional/out-of-work appearances
- Love getting social (i.e. love to appear regularly on our digital & social media platforms)
- Believes in helping people
- Be willing to learn the dental language & be able to explain procedures to the general public
- Be willing to learn about dermal therapies & be able to explain dermal therapy procedures to the general public
- Develop an outstanding knowledge of our services (both for iDental Surgery & Aliki Skin + Care)
- Ability to diffuse complex situations
- Being adaptable
- Being proactive
- Have a flair for presentation & a clean working environment
- Taking pride in their work
- Ability to work seemlessly in a team
- Attend team meetings & professional development activites
- Handles feedback well & implements change
- Respects all team members
- This role requires you to:
- Be a champion of interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent telephone & email communication skills
- Take calls & book appointments
- Process payments
- Type notes & do charting
- Always help the dentist & other team members
- Always polite
- Follows protocols & procedures
- Fluent in the English language
- Willing and eligible for a Police Check and Working with Children Check
- And always with a smile 🙂
Applications Now Open!
Make no mistake. We’re looking for the best!
Applications open until the positions are filled.
Interested? Send your resume plus a one minute video to email@example.com.