- An amazing opportunity awaits for you to join a newly built practice with super luxe facilities.
- This custom-built practice focuses on the ultimate patient experience and high quality dentistry. We value our team as much as we value our clients and your well-being is top priority.
- You’ll be working under the close mentorship of the experienced principal dentist who will be onsite most of the time.
- You will learn trios digital scanning and workflow to create milled crowns. You will also learn about the multifaceted approach to creating beautiful healthy smiles.
- With ample foot traffic you will be confident in seeing emergency clients and then have them return for comprehensive treatment as your focus is on prevention. You are knowledgeable and capable of diagnosis, treatment and giving clear information to our clients.
- We are a flexible boutique practice and have part-time and full-time roles available.
- As part of our foundation team, you will partake in a structured induction and training program created by the principal dentist for our practice.
Are You The Right Fit?
- You will be a dentist who likes working in a close team environment.
- You’ll be confident, an excellent communicator, be motivated to learn general dentistry, be dedicated and professional. An interest in dento-facial aesthetics, crown and bridge work, aesthetic Invisalign cases and a digital workflow are welcomed.
- You’ll easily connect with our team and build rapport with our patients effortlessly and have a positive attitude and general outlook. You’ll be respectful to all, be patient and welcoming.
- You’ll endeavour to overdeliver and get excellent clinical results and have clients return and refer their friends and family. You’ll be key to helping build the practice.
- You’ll be approachable, warm, welcoming, confident, an excellent communicator, be motivated to excel and continue to learn general dentistry. Most of all you’ll be a team player and a leader who is respectful, motivated, dedicated and professional. An interest in dentofacial aesthetics, crown and bridge work, Invisalign and a digital workflow are welcomed.
- You’ll easily connect with our team and build rapport with our patients effortlessly and have a positive attitude and general positive demeanour.
- You’ll be respectful, be patient and welcoming.
- You’ll strive to be efficient and be wellness-focused in your approach to treatment planning. You’ll be able to prioritise treatment based on unique patient factors and recommend various treatment options in a logical order.
- You’ll have the principal dentist to bounce ideas off, to provide mentorship and to help you become the dentist that you aspire to be.
- You’ll be adaptable and work seamlessly in a team.
- You’ll actively participate in and attend team meetings & professional development activities.
- Located in one of Sydney’s most iconic and busiest strips, you’ll be a part of a close and supportive community.
- With Sydney Park down the road, you’ll be able to go for a walk or dine outdoors during your lunch break. Alternatively, your endless choice of restaurants and cafes surrounding you will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Public transport and parking are all at your doorstep.
What We Need From You
- Your dentistry skills are refined and you always aim for a high industry standard. You’ll be confident at diagnosing, treatment planning and presenting your findings and recommendations to our clients.
- You have a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions.
- You keep up to date with your continued professional development and like to learn new things.
- You have your professional indemnity insurance and working with children check.
- You are a kind and confident leader who gets along with people. You’ll be accepting constructive criticism as you want to grow.
- You’re an excellent communicator, and you are someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with your clients.
- You are committed to providing the ultimate customer service experience to your clients.
- You have an open-minded approach to dental care and have passion for dentistry and the wellness of others.
- We have been in operation since 2011. We started in the metro market then moved rurally and are now back in Sydney.
- We are a bespoke practice that is family run and you’ll even meet our young children.
- We are passionate about our team and our patients and love to support the growth of individuals within our work family.