- An amazing opportunity awaits for you to join a newly built practice with super luxe facilities.
- This custom-built practice focuses on the ultimate patient experience and high quality dentistry. We value our team as much as we value our clients and your well-being is top priority.
- You will learn about skin care, trios digital scanning and workflow to create milled crowns. You will also learn about the multifaceted approach to creating beautiful healthy smiles.
- As part of our foundation team, you will partake in a structured induction and training program created by the principal dentist for our practice.
- You’ll be working under the close guidance of the experienced principal dentist.
About The Role
- You’ll be warm, engaging and welcoming so as to draw in our clients and make them feel cared for and comfortable.
- You’ll have a great personality, be outgoing & conversational and give exceptional patient care and assist dentists and team members.
- Your phone skills will be amazing and you’ll be confident to handle any phone call or client request.
- You’ll be a team player who has passion for quality dentistry & the ultimate customer service experience.
- You’ll be organised, handle pressure well, be a good learner and listener.
- You’ll maintain infection control and sterilisation standards to a high standard.
- You’ll record treatment information in patient records and be a competent typist as well as confident with technology.
- You’ll maintain equipment, treat it with care and help the team with stock control and reception duties.
- You’ll process digital dental x-rays and provide postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
- You’ll undertake certain procedures such as 3D patient intra-oral scans, photographs and any others.
- You’ll participate in the planning and treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care
- You’ll be proactive and prepare for each day’s appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible for the team. You’ll support positive and proactive dental care.
- You’ll have a minimum of 2 years experience as a dental assistant within Australia.
- You’ll love getting social (i.e. love to appear regularly on our digital & social media platforms)
- Located in one of Sydney’s most iconic and busiest strips, you’ll be a part of a close and supportive community.
- With Sydney Park down the road, you’ll be able to go for a walk or dine outdoors during your lunch break. Alternatively, your endless choice of restaurants and cafes surrounding you will leave you spoilt for choice.
- Public transport and parking are all at your doorstep.
What We Need From You
- You have a warm, friendly, engaging personality and you approach things with a smile.
- You are proactive, passionate for dentistry, and are empathetic.
- You’re an excellent communicator, and you are someone who has the innate ability to build rapport and trust quickly with our team and our clients.
- You are well-presented, punctual, efficient, adaptable, work seamlessly in a team and receive constructive feedback well.
- You are be interested in constantly improving your dental reception duties, lead when needed, attend team meetings & professional development activities.
- You are capable, driven and motivated to learn new things and progress.
- You always respect all team members.
- You can prioritise and are perfect at triaging patient phone calls and enquiries,
- Your phone skills and communication skills will be exceptional and engaging.
- You work well under pressure, can multi-task and follow practice procedures, policies and systems exceptionally well.
- You prepare for procedures and are organised.
- You will learn about dentistry vocabulary, instruments, equipment, all aspects and procedures of the practice and partake in things such as skin analysis. You need to know what you are talking about to patients.
- You’re a hard worker who thrives in an environment that supports continued learning and positively contribute in a team environment.
- You take it upon yourself to always find things to do without having to be directed or you ask when you need help.
- You participate in team meetings and help to train team members.
- You are committed to providing the ultimate customer service experience to our clients.
- You have an open-minded approach to dental and skin care and have passion for dentistry and the wellness of others.
- We have been in operation since 2011. We started in the metro market then moved rurally and are now back in Sydney.
- We are a bespoke practice that is family run and you’ll even meet our young children.
- We are passionate about our team and our patients and love to support the growth of individuals within our work family.