iDental Surgery is seeking General Associate Dentists to start a full-time role or permanent part-time role at our brand new practice. You will work along side the Principal Dentist.
Who We Are
iDental Surgery is 100% locally owned and operated. We were established nearly 10 years ago in Sydney and for the last five years we have been operating in rural NSW. In 2020, we have returned to Sydney, relocating to an exciting new gorgeous premises.
We are a husband & wife team made up of Principal Dentist Dr. Vicky Prokopiou, who has almost 20 years experience in the health industry – having studied both pharmacy and dentistry, along with a keen passion for health & wellness. Dr. Vicky believes in evidence-based dentistry & dermal therapies.
Practice Partner Peter Samios has a business & marketing background, with dental experience from our rural practice, along with nine years of experience working in the media industry at a local and national level.
What We’re All About
We are local. We are privately owned. We strive to provide a friendly, knowledgeable, memorable experience for our patients, giving them the best and most appropriate oral health advice & treatments.
The successful applicants must believe in treating patients as a whole, whilst educating patients about their individual health needs.
With a brand new practice, comes brand new equipment. Including Philips Zoom Teeth Whitening, OPG, new dental chairs, digital intra-oral x-rays, the latest computers, new sterilisation room, nitrous oxide, EMS Airflow and rotary endodontic systems.
What We’re Looking For
- Great personality, outgoing & conversational
- A team player
- A passion for quality dentistry
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working as a dentist within Australia
- Community involvement & promotional/out-of-work appearances
- Love getting social (i.e. love to appear regularly on our digital & social media platforms)
- Believes in helping people
- Interested in improving your dental skills
- Being adaptable
- Ability to work seemlessly in a team
- Attend team meetings & professional development activites
- Handles feedback well & implements change
- Attends regular CPD courses in areas that interest them to improve clinical skills
- General AHPRA registration without any restrictions
- Current NSW radiation license
- Confident in all areas of general dentistry
- Able to work with all age groups of patients
- Fluent in the English language
- Willing and eligible for a Police Check and Working with Children Check
Applications Now Open!
Make no mistake. We’re looking for the best!
Applications open until the positions are filled.
Interested? Send your resume plus a one minute video to firstname.lastname@example.org.